COVID-19 PANDEMIC UPDATE: Microcom is open for business. Our warehouse is strictly following CDC guidelines for cleanliness and transmission prevention. Orders are shipping on schedule.
MIKROTIK RB/435G ROUTERBOARD, 3 LAN / 5 MINI-PCI / 2USB 680MHZ 256MB L4
Click here to view data sheet
Five miniPCI slots and three Gigabit Ethernet ports give you enough connectivity options to use the RB435G as the central part of your network. Now with Gigabit ports, to properly utilize all the speed 802.11n with Nv2 wireless. Five miniPCI slots to be used for four sectors and a backbone, or any other configuration you need. The two USB 2.0 ports can be used for extending storage, adding a 3G wireless modem for backup connectivity,for a mobile installation or all together. The RB435G comes with a 680MHz Atheros CPU and is preinstalled with a Level5 RouterOS license.
• CPU Atheros AR7161 680MHz
• 256MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• 128MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD slot
• Three 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• Five MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
• Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
• MikroTik RouterOS, Level5 license
• Dimensions: 4.13 x 6.1in (10.5 x 15.4cm)