WIRELESS AP/CPE, OUTDOOR 802.11b/g 800mW
Click here to view data sheet
Zero-Variable Wireless Infrastructure Deployment
• No radio card / host board issues
• No RF cable quality concerns
• No mechanical stability concerns
• No enclosure mounting requirements
• Just Plug and Go.
• Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
• Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply.
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.