airMAX Yagi 900 MHz 2x2 16 dBi Antenna
Click here to view data sheet
airMAX YAGI Antenna 2x2 MIMO
Ultimate in RF Performance
The airMAX 900 MHz YAGI is a high-gain array antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with the Rocket M900 radio (sold separately). It features incredible range performance (20+km) and breakthrough speed (90+Mbps real TCP/IP).
• Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz
• Gain: 16
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Hpol Beamwidth: 29-34 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth: 29-34 deg.
• Cross-pol Isolation: 20dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• F/B Ratio: 20 dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 66.5x11.6x11.6in (1690x295x295mm)
• Weight: 10.3lbs (4.65kg)
• Mounting M8 U-bolt pole-mounting kit included