5.1-5.9GHZ MID-GAIN BASE STATION ANTENNA, DUAL-POL 120-DEGREE 16DBI
Click here to view data sheet
airMAX BaseStation 5GHz Sector
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful airMAX 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with airMAX BaseStation Sectors
Rocket M and airMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 137 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 14.5 x 2.5 x 1.6in (367 x 63 x 41mm)
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• Windloading: 120 mph