SIP Zone Paging Adapter
Wideband IP Paging Adapter With Zone Control for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
Click here to view data sheet
The PoE 8373 IP Zone Paging Adapter provides a dry page output to a traditional zoned amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge from VoIP to a legacy analog voice paging / public address (PA) system. The 8373 eliminates the need for a legacy zone controller, however, the paging adapter can also be deployed to add page zones to an existing single zone system. Three (3) zones are configurable on the paging adapter, which can be expanded using multicast. A contact closure is also available on the device. The 8373 paging adapter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, this IP paging adapter is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems. The 8373 SIP Zone Paging Adapter is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The paging adapter includes brackets for wall mounting and is a PoE device.
• Three zone IP paging adapter for public address (PA)
• Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier
• Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm
• Eliminates a legacy zone controller, and the need for an FXS port or ATA and telephone answering device hardware
• Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system
• Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
• Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
• Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
• PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
• Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.