SIP Horn Speaker
Wideband IP Horn Speaker for Voice Paging, Emergency Alerting & Loud Ringing
Click here to view data sheet
The PoE 8186 SIP horn is an outdoor rated IP speaker for voice paging, emergency alerting and loud ringing applications. This IP speaker is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8186 IP horn speaker is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems. The 8186 SIP Horn Speaker is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The speaker is a self-amplified PoE device and rated for outdoor use.
• Public address (PA) IP speaker
• Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
• Multicast scalable
• Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
• Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels
• Talkback capable speaker
• IPX6 and outdoor rated
• Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing
• Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
• PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
• Ideal for a warehouse, factory / utility / plant, garage, machine shop, bus / train terminal, school gym, outdoor yard, car lot, etc.