WIRELESS AP/BRIDGE, 802.11g/n
AirRouter: Featuring Ubiquiti’s Powerful airOS
Click here to view data sheet
Ubiquiti's First Indoor Commercial Wi-Fi Router
Introducing AirRouter, Ubiquiti's first indoor commercial Wi-Fi Router featuring powerful airOS™ features. Capable of connecting over 100 meters away at 150 Mbps speeds.
AirRouter features 5 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Ports, USB Port and integrated antenna.
Featuring Ubiquiti's Powerful AirOS™ Firmware
AirRouter utilizes Ubiquiti's AirOS which builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
The AirRouter 802.11n Wireless Router is a multi-purpose router that can act as a standard SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or operate in two other network modes: Bridge or Router mode. The AirRouter also offers multiple wireless modes including Station mode to extend your wireless network and Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network. The AirRouter offers channel shifting, a proprietary Ubiquiti feature that allows you to offset your channels from standard 802.11n channels. Your network benefits by being private and secure for your users while making it invisible to millions of unwanted subscribers. The AirRouter also supports airMAX which allows you to connect other Ubiquiti airMAX devices at higher performance rates.
• SOHO Router, Router, and Bridge Network modes
• Station, Station WDS, Access Point, and Access Point WDS Wireless modes
• Channel Shifting allows you to use private wireless channels between Ubiquiti devices
• airMAX support for compatibility with other Ubiquiti airMAX enabled devices
• USB port to connect an optional AirGrid M5 USB antenna
• Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux or Mac OS X
• Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (or above) for the AirView utility
• Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Power supply: 100-240VAC 5VDC 2A
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only