The EnGenius Certified Operator Program (EBP01) is a one-day course intended for system owners / operators, as well as Tier 1 / Tier 2 support specialists. It introduces the EnGenius Neutron managed access point platform, provides a review of the radio frequency fundamentals, and a deep dive into the platform’s reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools. Students will have hands-on exposure to EnGenius Neutron equipment, working through various provisioning and troubleshooting exercises on EnGenius Neutron controllers, switches, and access points.
• For system owners / operators & Tier 1 / Tier 2 support specialists
• Introduces the EnGenius Neutron managed access point platform
• Provides a review of radio frequency fundamentals
• Dives into the platform’s reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools
• Hands-on training with EnGenius PTP/PMP links and EnGenius Neutron controllers, switches, and access points
• Each attendee receives a FREE EAP600 ($89 Value)
Early Bird Discounts
Register early to save!
Register for this Microcom Academy certification course through our website:
3 weeks before the start date and receive an immediate discount of $200.00