Click here to view data sheet
The RB493 has nine ethernet ports, three miniPCI slots and a switch chip so the ethernet ports of your choice can be grouped together to make it act as a switch.
The heart of this device is a new generation Atheros CPU, adding this device to the already successful RB400 product range.
RB493 includes RouterOS - the operating system, which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/firewall or bandwidth manager. One small device - with all the power of RouterOS. At a very special price.
• Atheros AR7130 300MHz network processor
• 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• 64MB onboard NAND memory chip
• Nine 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• Three miniPCI slots
• Dimensions: 4.13 x 6.3in (10.5 x 16cm)
• Power consumption ~3W without extension cards, maximum - 12 W
• Operating System MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license