Click here to view data sheet
The universal wireless access point.
The RB433UAH features two USB 2.0 ports which allow you to connect external storage devices, 3G modems and more.
The microSD card slot can be used for storing web proxy cache, log files, user manager and dude databases.
The 680MHz Atheros MIPs 24K CPU with a 64KB/32KB instruction/data cache is probably the fastest CPU used in low cost wireless access points.
The three Ethernet ports and three miniPCI slotsgive you ample data interfaces to put the big CPU power to work.
• CPU Atheros AR7161 680MHz
• 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• 512MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD
• Three 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
• Three MiniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
• Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
• MikroTik RouterOS, Level5 license
• Dimensions: 4.13 x 5.9in (10.5 x 15cm)