MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/b/g 350mW
Click here to view data sheet
MikroTik introduces the R52H wireless 802.11a+b+g miniPCI card for multiband high speed applications, with up to 350mW output power. It works on 2.192-2.539 and 4.920-6.100GHz frequency range and supports Turbo mode for faster transfers. The card performs best when coupled with the MikroTik RouterOS.
R52H is optimized to work with MikroTik Nstreme protocol to reach extra long distances at a great speed. The Nstreme protocol is MikroTik proprietary wireless protocol created to overcome speed and distance limitations of IEEE 802.11 standards and to extend point-to-point and point-to-multi point wireless link performance. The new Nstreme-dual protocol designed to provide real full-duplex communications over wireless with a pair of wireless cards – one for transmitting data and one for receiving.
• Turbo, 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g IN ONE
• Operates in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands
• Supports MikroTik Nstreme
• Extended distances and higher speeds due to better output signal power
• FCC and CE approval
• Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.78in (6.0 x 4.5cm)