MTI WIRELESS EDGE ENCLOSURE KIT, HALF-FOOT SIZE
MTI’s half-foot enclosure kits are industry-unique “do-it-yourself” flat panel antenna systems that meet the growing demand in the Broadband Wireless Access & RFID market for highly customizable Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) or RFID Reader solutions. The Integrated Antenna Enclosure presents a comprehensive, low cost approach for creating tailor-made Fixed Wireless subscriber units or RFID Readers. When assembled with a mounting kit, adapting plate and integrated antenna, the product enables carriers and equipment manufacturers to simply and quickly install their own network-specific electronics and deploy subscriber units or RFID Readers that meet their mission-critical goals for service diversification.
The IAE is a reflection of MTI’s field-proven experience, technological innovation, deep engineering capabilities and impeccable production standards in creating the finest commercial flat panel antennas available. MTI can design the internal adapting plate according to a customer’s electronic spec and antenna preference and ships a completely customized, "do-it-yourself" kit. Simply install your electronics inside, connect the antenna, fasten the screws – and you have a high quality low-cost CPE unit or RFID Reader ready for deployment.
Features & Benefits
• The ultimate customizable CPE or RFID Reader – Low cost, high quality & superior esthetics.
• Flat & flexible – accommodates any of MTI’s standard antennas from the size of a half foot and above (including diamond shape antennas).
• Ample space – houses all conventional radios & modem & Reader electronics
• Customizable – adapting internal plate designed to specific assembly needs.
• Adaptable mounting – professional mounting kit for both wall and pole installation, azimuth and elevation control.
• Robust & weather-proof –withstands all electrical and environmental conditions; ETSI compliant.
• Self-install – Quick set-up enables quick deployment.
• MTI Wireless Edge Inside – 35 years of field-proven experience; outstanding technology, mechanical design & production; uncompromising quality testing & assurance procedures
MT-120018/A antenna mounting kit sold separately