POYNTING ANTENNAS K-GRID-003-06
5.4-6.0GHZ GRID DISH 31DBI
Click here to view data sheet
The 90 cm x 70 cm grid reflector yields a 5.4 - 6.0 GHz grid with a gain of an impressive 31 dBi. This antenna is unique in its excellent performance at the high frequencies since the grid density was from the start optimised for use in this band. Many earlier competitors used 2.4 GHz reflectors which "leaks" considerable energy when used in the 5 GHz band. The new parabolic 90 x 70 cm aluminium grid antennas are considerably lighter than our previous grid dishes. The design is such that the grid is moulded in two halves (split-design) which results in a 65% reduction in packaging volume. The feed design also optimises aperture efficiencies which gives significantly higher gain when compared to similar grid antennas.
• UV Resistant powder coat finish
• Rugged outdoor construction
• Quick and easy installation
• Light weight and low wind resistance
• Azimuth and elevation continuous adjustment
• Ultra-secure wireless LAN point-to-point communication
• Can be used as client antennas in a wireless network or in similar proprietary standards operating in the 5.4 - 6.0 GHz frequency band.
• Long range CPE installation