POYNTING ANTENNAS K-GD-03-08
2.3-2.9GHZ GRID DISH 25DBI
Click here to view data sheet
This 36x28in (90x70cm) parabolic reflector dish antenna yields a gain from 23.5-25 dBi. The aluminum grid construction is considerably lighter and easier to install than competing products and features a split-grid design, for compact packaging and easy transportation. The feed design also optimizes aperture efficiencies which gives significantly higher gain when compared to similar dish antennas. The antenna has been designed for outdoor use and is easy to install. A mast/pole mounting bracket is provided that allows for continuous elevation tilt and azimuth alignment.
• Wide band performance
• Ultra-high gain
• Quick and easy installation
• UV resistant powder coat finish
• Rugged outdoor construction with low wind resistance
• Ultra-secure, long range wireless LAN (WiFi) point-to-point communication
• Long range client antenna (CPE) for WiFi networks
• Client antenna in a wireless network or in other similar proprietary standards operating in the 2.4-2.8 GHz band.