METAGEEK WI-SPY 2.4i
USB 2.4 GHZ SPECTRUM ANALYZER
Click here to view data sheet
MetaGeek’s Wi-Spy 2.4i might fit in your pocket, but this portable USB spectrum analyzer is loaded with big-time performance. The high-resolution and enhanced amplitude range make the Wi-Spy even easier for you to identify interference in the 2.4 GHz public ISM bands. With MetaGeek’s compact spectrum analyzer, you can save time and money while installing, troubleshooting and managing your wireless networks.
Begin your troubleshooting at the Physical Layer.
Let’s face it, the 2.4 GHz band is crowded. That’s why wireless professionals need Wi-Fi tools that quickly isolate RF interference sources and identify the quietest available channel. MetaGeek’s Wi-Spy is an easy-to-use tool designed for IT professionals and wireless network consultants who need a compact Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer to troubleshoot and optimize their wireless networks.
Who can benefit from Wi-Spy?
• Wireless IT Consultants and Professionals
• 802.11a/b/g/n Network Engineers
• 802.15.4 A/V and Automation Installers
Why is Wi-Spy the right tool?
• Track radio activity and analyze interference
• Identify the best open channels for your networks
• Minimize troubleshooting and optimize your wireless networks by isolating persistent interference
• Install and get started in seconds
• Eliminate adjacent channel interference.
• Frequency Range: 2.400 to 2.495 GHz
• Antenna: Internal
• Amplitude Range: -100 dBm to -6.5 dBm
• Amplitude Resolution: 0.5 dBm
• Software: Chanalyzer Lite
Model: Wi-Spy 2.4i